Who We Are
We are a company that provides the skills and knowledge for people, of every age, to cycle safely and competently. We are passionate about cycling and cycle training in particular. We are committed to training everybody with whom we work, to be confident, competent and safe cyclists. We work with beginners (Primary School children and Secondary School children), right up to adults who might be returning to cycling after an absence of some years.
South East Cycling Safety aims to become Ireland’s finest provider of cycle safety training. We want to see more people cycling whether for leisure or for commuting purposes. We aim to continuously strive for improvement to help us to better serve our growing base of clients.
The total safety of participants is central to our business. Our training is provided in a relaxed environment with the emphasis on learning while having fun.
Our aim is to encourage everybody to get all the health and social benefits that cycling has to offer. We respect everybody’s ability and skill levels with the goal of improving and enhancing their cycling skills.
Our Vision is that more and more people in Ireland will be able to cycle safely. With this in mind, it is our wish is that all people who train with us will acquire:
- basic knowledge of the rules of the road
- acquire confidence to deal with traffic situations whether that is on quiet side roads or busy junctions
- an understanding of the obligation to share the roads with pedestrians and motorists
- an awareness of the etiquette that is expected from cyclists towards other road users
- be good ambassadors for the promotion of cycling
- be enthusiastic about the social/health values that cycling brings